Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Brother Barack

Has anyone seen the cover of the New Yorker?


What the hell is wrong with them? There is no way that cover is acceptable. They claim it was "satire," but then they didn't explain that on the cover or in the magazine. Is it racist like some people believe or sensationalism to sell more magazines? Satire my...(keeping my promise to Auntie Ann).

I voted for Barack, I love Barack, and I have his back. I want him to win, but it's going to be crazy if he does. He's going to be under the largest microscope the United States has ever seen. Everything he does is going to be researched and scrutinized. The poor man won't be able to eat fried chicken and collard greens anymore! His basketball playing days are over.

Look at all the things our alcoholic president has gotten away with. Can you imagine Barack doing some of the same things? Oh boy, the outrage would be crazy. The impeachment process would have started years ago. Republicans and democrats alike would have been picketing to get that crazy colored man out of office.

Imagine Barack Obama choosing Oprah Winfrey as his vice president and have her on television giving away cars, "You get a car," "You get a car," "You get a car," and then taking her best friend Gayle shoe shopping, running her over with her electric car, and forcing Gayle to apologize to her. What would happen? Oh the horror!

So, Sheik Barack Hussein Abdul Muhammad Obama you and your wife Angela "Black Power" Davis have fun running for office. The world awaits your election. They're all cleaning those microscopes and getting them ready for dissection of every move you make.

THE STATEMENTS MADE IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT THE OPINION OF THE AUTHOR, THEY'RE JUST "SATIRE."


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on my sistah!!! I love Barack also and can't wait to see him in the White House!!!! We all know how this system works, they will try to find any little thing they can to escalate to their advantage. I'm so glad the Barack has run this campaign with dignity and not a bunch of mud slinging tactics. He and his family will make perfect leaders in D.C. because they have the people's best interest at heart. And besides; no one can do worst than what we have in office now!!!! It can't get any worse!!!! Love ya.

doctordidi said...

I have come to know that excepting your friends & relatives, no one is visiting your blog. Here I am to visit your blog & expect the same for my blog named
"www.homoepathicdidi.blogspot.com". I hope you will do the necessary clickings on the ads on it. Please leave your comment so that I can recognize you & can send the feedback. Thanks a lot-

Lamika said...

Sorry, Mom, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you here. The New Yorker, from my understanding, always has satirical cartoons. In fact, that is what it is known for. I just saw the Obama cartoon, and I have to say, it is very clear to me that this is meant to critcize people's opinions of him and his wife. It's so drastic that it is obvious that it is meant to be satire. A reporter on Fox, after the Obamas bumped fists on stage, asked "A terrorist fist bump?" I think this is the comment The New Yorker is playing off of. The nice thing about satire is that it causes all of these mixed reactions and it forces people to think. Some people are upset, some people get it, and some people are saying "That's right... Barack Obama is a terrorist." I think this is smart journalism.

Strongblkwmn said...

Honestly, I don't care what they meant to do. I don't like it.

Anonymous said...

Barack Obama is great and he really needs to be the one running the USA as our President, he really deserves it! People do a whole bunch of things to make Barack Obama look bad so that he doesn't get any votes! But I don't think it will work because this world is full of Barack Obama Votes! Im scared he might get hurt, just like Kennedy who was a great President and got assassinated 6 months into it..